AZ528 WI-FI CAMERA

alvisinwalex678

AZ528 WI-FI CAMERA

Post by alvisinwalex678 »

Hi there,
I just received my AZ528 this afternoon, and I'm already confused. The first Wi-Fi-capable camera I have owned (and the first of its type) is my first of its kind. I receive the following message when I select the Wi-Fi icon:
You then have two options: change password or cancel.
The camera then asks me to make sure the connection is stable, connect to the Wi-Fi settings, and confirm the password. When I click next, it goes back to the previous screen.
Selecting the change password option takes me back to the original message. It says, "The Wi-Fi device must be configured with the new password if the password has been refreshed.".

There is no information available about this issue, unfortunately. The camera has already been delivered to me. Can you suggest any ideas?
Feel free to respond at https://myindoorbasketball.com/best-indoor-basketballs/
Many thanks!
Zombiecatchersapk

Re: AZ528 WI-FI CAMERA

Post by Zombiecatchersapk »

It sounds like you're having trouble connecting your Kodak AZ528 camera to Wi-Fi. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:

Check that you are entering the correct Wi-Fi password. Double-check the password you entered to ensure it's correct.

Make sure your camera is within range of your Wi-Fi network. If your camera is too far away from the Wi-Fi router, it may not be able to connect.

Restart your camera and try connecting again. Sometimes, restarting your camera can help resolve connectivity issues.

Check that your Wi-Fi network is stable and working properly. You can do this by checking other devices connected to the network and ensuring they have internet access.

Try connecting your camera to a different Wi-Fi network to see if the issue is with your network or with the camera itself.

If none of these steps work, you can also try contacting Kodak's customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps based on your camera's model and firmware version.
cumminsk

Re: AZ528 WI-FI CAMERA

Post by cumminsk »

Make sure that your camera is within range of your Wi-Fi network and that there are no obstructions that may be blocking the signal.

Double-check that you have entered the correct Wi-Fi password when prompted by the camera. If you're not sure, try resetting your Wi-Fi password and entering it again.

Check your router's settings to make sure that it is broadcasting on the correct channel and frequency for your camera. Some cameras may only be compatible with certain Wi-Fi channels or frequencies.

If none of the above steps work, try resetting your camera to its factory settings and setting it up again from scratch. You can also check some gift codes at https://apkbody.com/