AZ528 Wi-fi camera

trosclairson323

AZ528 Wi-fi camera

Post by trosclairson323 »

Hello,

My new AZ528 just arrived this afternoon, and I'm already confused. I have never used a Wi-Fi-enabled camera before (or anything of this type). A message appears whenever I select the Wi-Fi icon that says "Setting pre-connected device for serial number:

There are two options: change password or cancel.

As a result of selecting cancel, I get a message that says to ensure a stable connection, connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings, and make sure the password is correct. When I click next, the screen returns to the previous one.

If the password has been refreshed, a new password must be entered into the Wi-Fi device. Changed passwords must be configured on Wi-Fi devices."

No information about this issue has been found. The camera has already been returned to me. Is there anything you can think of? if yes then msg me on https://medidordevelocidadtelmex.online/
Thanks!
AsadMuhammad

Re: AZ528 Wi-fi camera

Post by AsadMuhammad »

I want to use photo for my website but it causes an issue in taking the image of my website.
https://apkslover.com/mini-football-mod-apk/
Zombiecatchersapk

Post by Zombiecatchersapk »

It sounds like you're having some trouble setting up the Wi-Fi connection on your Kodak AZ528 camera. Here are some steps that may help you troubleshoot this issue:

Check that you're entering the correct Wi-Fi password. Make sure that you're entering the correct password for your Wi-Fi network. Double-check the password to ensure that it's correct.

Ensure that your camera is within range of your Wi-Fi network. Make sure that your camera is within range of your Wi-Fi router. If it's too far away, the connection may be too weak to connect.

Try restarting your camera and attempting to connect again. Sometimes, restarting the camera can help to resolve connectivity issues.

Ensure that your Wi-Fi network is stable and functioning properly. Check that other devices connected to your Wi-Fi network are functioning properly and have internet access.

Try connecting your camera to a different Wi-Fi network to see if the issue is with your network or with the camera itself.

If none of these steps work, you may need to contact Kodak's customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps based on the model and firmware version of your camera.
Zombiecatchersapk

Post by Zombiecatchersapk »

Turn on the camera and go to the Wi-Fi settings. From there, select the option to change the password.

Choose a new password for your camera's Wi-Fi network. Be sure to choose a strong password that is at least eight characters long and includes a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols.

Once you have set a new password, you can try connecting to the camera's Wi-Fi network from your mobile device. Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device and look for the network name (SSID) of your camera.

Select the camera's network and enter the password you just set. Once your device is connected to the camera's Wi-Fi network, you should be able to use any apps or software that require a Wi-Fi connection.
anwar4870

Post by anwar4870 »

SEBTian? :lol:
anwar4870

Post by anwar4870 »

It sounds like the message you are seeing on your new AZ528 camera is related to setting up a pre-connected device. This could be a device that you have previously connected to your camera via Wi-Fi, such as a smartphone or tablet.

When you select the Wi-Fi icon on your camera, you are given the option to either change the password for the pre-connected device or cancel the process. If you choose to cancel, you are instructed to ensure that you have a stable connection and that the password is correct before attempting to connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings.

If you have changed the password for the pre-connected device, you will need to update the password on that device before attempting to connect to the camera again. It's also possible that the camera itself may need to be reset to its default settings in order to resolve any issues with the Wi-Fi connection.

I would recommend consulting the user manual for your AZ528 camera, which should provide more detailed instructions on how to set up and connect to Wi-Fi. You may also want to contact the manufacturer's customer support team for further assistance with this issue.

Regards
Anwar Ihsan
CEO
www.mobilesinbd.com