FZ152 MicroUSB Cord not Charging

gjcemetery

FZ152 MicroUSB Cord not Charging

Post by gjcemetery »

This is a camera for my job. The Original MicroUSB cord was long since lost when I arrived, and I have many of these cords at home. None of them allow me to charge the camera, or connect it to my desktop.

Does anyone have a suggestion for charging this camera? Or is this engineered obsolescence in action?
anwar4870

Re: FZ152 MicroUSB Cord not Charging

Post by anwar4870 »

It's possible that the issue is not with the cable, but with the camera's charging port or battery. In this case, you may need to take the camera to a professional technician for repair or replacement.

It's unlikely that this is an example of engineered obsolescence, as most cameras are designed to be compatible with a variety of USB cables and can be charged using standard USB ports.

Regards
Anwar
CEO
https://www.mobilesinbd.com/
Afaan

Post by Afaan »

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble charging your device with the FZ152 MicroUSB cord. There could be several reasons why the cord is not charging your device.

Firstly, check to make sure that the cord is properly connected to both your device and the power source. Sometimes a loose connection can prevent charging from occurring. Also, try connecting the cord to a different power source or outlet to see if that makes a difference.

Another possibility is that the cord itself may be damaged or faulty. Inspect the cord for any visible signs of damage such as frayed wires or a bent connector. If you find any damage, it may be necessary to replace the cord.

Finally, it's possible that there is an issue with your device's charging port. If none of the above solutions work, you may need to take your device to a professional technician to diagnose and fix any problems with the charging port.

I hope this helps and that you're able to get your device charging properly again soon.
oliverdavid

Post by oliverdavid »

If your FZ152 MicroUSB cord is not charging your device, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check the charging port: Ensure that the charging port on your device is clean and free of debris. Sometimes, lint or dust can accumulate in the port, preventing the charging cord from making a proper connection.

Try a different charging cord: Test the charging cord with a different device to see if it works. If it doesn't work with other devices, the cord may be damaged or faulty.

Try a different charging adapter: Test the charging adapter with a different cord to see if it works. If it doesn't work with other cords, the adapter may be damaged or faulty.

Restart your device: Sometimes, restarting your device can resolve charging issues.

Try a different power source: Test the charging cord with a different power source, such as a different USB port or a wall outlet. Sometimes, the power source may be the issue.

Check the battery level: Ensure that your device's battery is not completely drained. If the battery is completely drained, it may take a few minutes for the charging indicator to appear.
Combo

Post by Combo »

May be the issue with the battery or device.
thames54321

Post by thames54321 »

The most common cause of a USB cord not charging is a broken or defective cable. Check the cable for any visible damage such as frayed ends here https://ricepuritytestnow.com/, loose or missing insulation, or any other signs of wear. If the cable appears to be in good condition, try a different cable to see if it will charge the device. If the device still does not charge, then it is likely that the device see itself has a hardware issue here https://www.ricksimpsonoilcalifornia.com/rso-oil-price/ that will need to be addressed.
Tomdanny

Post by Tomdanny »

Troubleshoot charging issues with the FZ152 MicroUSB Cord at Jumbo Electronics Deals. Our experienced technicians can diagnose and rectify any problems you may encounter, ensuring efficient charging for your device. Whether it's a faulty cord or an underlying issue, Jumbo Electronics Deals offers expert assistance to resolve the issue promptly. Don't let charging woes disrupt your photography – visit us today for reliable solutions and get back to capturing memorable moments with your FZ152 camera.

https://wowdeals360.com/jumbo-electronics/