WPZ2

mickalkalso83

WPZ2

Post by mickalkalso83 »

WPZ2 is a versatile and powerful tool that holds great potential for various applications. While the specific details of WPZ2 are unclear, it is likely a reference to a product, software, or code that is not widely recognized or known. Without further context or information, it's challenging to provide specific details about WPZ2. However, it's important to note that many technological solutions with unique codes or identifiers offer specific features or functionalities that cater to specific needs or industries. If you can provide more information or context about WPZ2, I would be happy to provide a more tailored response. https://mayphunsuonganthinh.com/
ger_regan

Pressing the right arrow button doesn't produce the flash settings menu

Post by ger_regan »

I have a newly unboxed WPZ2 and I fully charged it and inserted a 4GB SD micro memory card. I'm in the Auto Mode. Two features don't seem to work: one, pressing the right arrow button doesn't generate the flash settings menu. Instead, I see the flash setting switches from auto flash to flash off, as I swing the camera around my bedroom. Two, when I try to move into the macro mode by pressing on the left arrow, it doesn't generate the macro-mode menu. Is this because the macro mode is automatically selected on close-up shooting in Auto mode? I'm OK with that, presuming that's the case. But referring now again to the flash mode -- all the camera's I've used prior to this have given me the option to turn off the flash no matter what shooting mode I'm in. Is that option not available with the WPZ2, that is, in Auto mode you have no control over the flash?
mrwick55

Re: WPZ2

Post by mrwick55 »

Technology enthusiasts find ample opportunities in Kuwait's Information Technology (IT) sector. Jobs in Kuwait for IT professionals include software developers, system administrators, and cybersecurity experts, as businesses increasingly rely on technology to enhance their operations.visit http://www.gurukuwait.com for more.