AZ528 Wi-Fi problem with

nancyjack236

AZ528 Wi-Fi problem with

Post by nancyjack236 »

Hello,
I just purchased the AZ528 this afternoon, and I'm already confused. My camera collection does not include Wi-Fi cameras (let alone cameras of this type, I usually use my phone camera). When I select the Wi-Fi icon, I receive the message "Setting pre-connected device for serial number"
SSID: Az528_ec0f
WPA2 PSK: 1479PZES

Then it gives 2 options. Change password or cancel.

If I select cancel, then I get a message saying to ensure stable connection, connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings. And ensure the password is correct. When I hit next, it goes right back to the previous screen.

When I select the change password option, a box pops up saying "If the password is refreshed, the Wi-Fi device needs to be configured with the new password.". There are two options. Either option again takes me back to the original message.

There has been no resolution to this issue. The camera has already been returned. How do you feel about this?
If you would like to reply, please visit https://socialwordplay.com/funny-bio-for-facebook/
Stafeygraph

Re: AZ528 Wi-Fi problem with

Post by Stafeygraph »

Hi, remember one main thing make some clear pictures, of each step, and send to us, as your question is confusing us. As this never happen to our clients.

Thank You,
Stafey Graph
Djhewett

Re: AZ528 Wi-Fi problem with

Post by Djhewett »

Where can I find the password for my camera to connect it to my wifi and phone?
Thank you