ORBIT360 4K AZ528 Error

Thomas Jespen

ORBIT360 4K AZ528 Error

Post by Thomas Jespen »

Hi there,
My AZ528 just arrived this afternoon, and I'm already confused. Wi-Fi cameras are not among my camera collection (let alone cameras of this type, I usually use my phone camera). As soon as I select the Wi-Fi icon, I receive the message "Setting pre-connected device for serial number"
Az528_ec0f is the SSID
WPA2 PSK: 1479PZES
Then it gives 2 options. Change password or cancel.
If I select cancel, then I get a message saying to ensure stable connection, connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings. And ensure the password is correct. When I hit next, it goes right back to the previous screen.
The box that pops up when I select the change password option says "The Wi-Fi device will need to be reconfigured with the new password if the password is refreshed.". There are two options. Either option again takes me back to the original message.
There has been no resolution to this issue. The camera has already been returned. How do you feel about this?
If you would like to reply, please visit https://chatgptdetector.co/
davidjohnson85

Re: ORBIT360 4K AZ528 Error

Post by davidjohnson85 »

Based on the information you provided, it seems like there was an issue with the Wi-Fi setup of the camera. Returning the camera was a reasonable decision if you were unable to resolve the problem and the camera did not meet your expectations.

If you have already returned the camera, it would be best to communicate directly with the seller or the manufacturer to discuss your experience and explore any available solutions, such as a replacement or refund.

In the future, when purchasing a new camera or any electronic device, it can be helpful to carefully review the product specifications, read user reviews, and ensure compatibility with your specific needs and preferences. Additionally, contacting customer support or referring to the user manual for troubleshooting guidance can be beneficial if you encounter any issues during setup or operation.

I hope you find a suitable camera that meets your requirements and provides a better user experience.
davidjohnson85

Re: ORBIT360 4K AZ528 Error

Post by davidjohnson85 »

davidjohnson85 wrote:
> Based on the information you provided, it seems like there was an issue
> with the Wi-Fi setup of the camera. Returning the camera was a reasonable
> decision if you were unable to resolve the problem and the camera did not
> meet your expectations.
>
> If you have already returned the camera, it would be best to communicate
> directly with the seller or the manufacturer to discuss your experience and
> explore any available solutions, such as a replacement or refund.
>
> In the future, when purchasing a new camera or any electronic device, it
> can be helpful to carefully review the product specifications, read user
> reviews, and ensure compatibility with your specific needs and preferences.
> Additionally, contacting customer support or referring to the user manual
> for troubleshooting guidance can be beneficial if you encounter any issues
> during setup or operation.
>
> I hope you find a suitable camera that meets your requirements and provides
> a better user experience.

Regards;
CEO
Mobile in BD
https://www.mobilesinbd.com/