AZ528 Wi-Fi issue

Lyndakaye2004

AZ528 Wi-Fi issue

Post by Lyndakaye2004 »

Hello, I just purchased the AZ528 this afternoon and am already confused. This is my first camera that is Wi-Fi capable (not to mention first of this type, I’m used to just my phone camera). When I set the dial to the Wi-Fi icon, it just gives a message saying “Setting pre-connected device for the following serial number:
SSID: Az528_ec0f
WPA2 PSK: 1479PZES

Then it gives 2 options. Change password or cancel.

If I select cancel, then I get a message saying to ensure stable connection, connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings. And ensure the password is correct. When I hit next, it goes right back to the previous screen.

If I select the change password option, a box pops up saying “If password is refreshed, the Wi-Fi device needs to be input with the new password. And the options are No or Yes. Either option again takes me back to the original message.

I have searched for this issue and have found nothing. I’m already ready to return the camera. Any ideas?
Smith Johny

Re: AZ528 Wi-Fi issue

Post by Smith Johny »

Enable image transmission and remote control by connecting smart device with Wi-Fi.Before utilizing Wi-Fi Mode, please review the following:Your smart device operating system version needs to be IOS 10 or higher, or Android5.0 or higher. If not, please upgrade your smart device before using the App.Please do not use in places having high intensity magnetic field electrostatic andelectric wave interference (for example near a microwave oven), which may causefailure in receiving signals.To maintain a connection, please keep the camera within 10 meters (32.8 feet) withoutsignal shielding interference.Please do not use Wi-Fi connection functionality on a plane.The camera and the smart device can only be connected one to one ;)
Last edited by Smith Johny on Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smith Johny

Post by Smith Johny »

[quote="Smith Johny" post_id=36 time=1664919673 user_id=9188]
Enable image transmission and remote control by connecting smart device with Wi-Fi.Before utilizing Wi-Fi Mode, please review the following:Your smart device operating system version needs to be iOS 10 or higher, or Android5.0 or higher. If not, please upgrade your smart device before using the App.Please do not use in places having high intensity magnetic field electrostatic andelectric wave interference (for example near a microwave oven), which may causefailure in receiving signals.To maintain a connection, please keep the camera within 10 meters (32.8 feet) withoutsignal shielding interference.Please do not use Wi-Fi connection functionality on a plane.The camera and the smart device can only be connected one to one ;)
[/quote]Lyndakaye2004 wrote:
> Hello, I just purchased the AZ528 this afternoon and am already confused.
> This is my first camera that is Wi-Fi capable (not to mention first of this
> type, I’m used to just my phone camera) When I set the dial to the Wi-Fi
> icon, it just gives a message saying “Setting pre-connected device for the my https://thecapcut.com/capcut-mod-apk/
> following serial number:
> SSID: Az528_ec0f
> WPA2 PSK: 1479PZES
>
> Then it gives 2 options. Change password or cancel.
>
> If I select cancel, then I get a message saying to ensure stable
> connection, connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings. And ensure the
> password is correct. When I hit next, it goes right back to the previous
> screen.
>
> If I select the change password option, a box pops up saying “If password
> is refreshed, the Wi-Fi device needs to be input with the new password. And
> the options are No or Yes. Either option again takes me back to the
> original message.
>
> I have searched for this issue and have found nothing. I’m already ready to
> return the camera. Any ideas?
Last edited by Smith Johny on Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CS@KODAKPIXPRO

Post by CS@KODAKPIXPRO »

Every new AZ528 camera ships with a preset, unique Password that the factory generates. We suggest opting to change the Password when prompted to something easily remembered and your own.

This should fix the hiccup you are having. If for some reason it doesn't, please call or email our customer care team: (888) 978-0806 or customerservice@kodakpixpro.com and we will be happy to walk you through the steps.

By no means should this be frustrating for you and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
miandrew

Post by miandrew »

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your AZ528 camera's Wi-Fi setup. Let's try to troubleshoot the issue step-by-step:

Stable Wi-Fi Connection: Make sure your smartphone or any other device is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. This ensures a smooth connection between the camera and your device during the setup process.

Correct Password: Double-check the Wi-Fi password you are entering. The password is case-sensitive, so ensure that you are typing it correctly. If in doubt, refer to the password provided on the camera's screen.

SSID Selection: When you're prompted to change the password or cancel, try selecting "Change password." Afterward, ensure that your smartphone's Wi-Fi settings display the correct SSID (Az528_ec0f) for the camera. If it's not showing up, try turning off and on the camera's Wi-Fi function or restarting the camera to see if the SSID appears.

Password Refresh: If you chose to refresh the password, it's essential to update the Wi-Fi password on your smartphone with the new password (1479PZES) provided by the camera.

Camera's Wi-Fi Function: Ensure that the camera's Wi-Fi function is enabled and active. Sometimes, the Wi-Fi feature may need to be explicitly turned on in the camera's settings.

Camera Manual: Consult the camera's user manual for specific instructions on https://becleannj.com how to set up the Wi-Fi connection. There might be a step or detail that could be crucial for a successful setup.

Technical Support: If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the manufacturer's technical support team for assistance. They should be able to guide you through the setup process or troubleshoot any potential hardware or software issues.

Remember that the initial setup process can be confusing, especially if you're new to Wi-Fi-capable cameras. With a bit of patience and following the correct steps, you should be able to establish a stable Wi-Fi connection between your camera and smartphone. Good luck, and I hope you can soon start enjoying your new camera!
elizabethsawan

Post by elizabethsawan »

I am also encountering AZ528 Wi-Fi issue over on https://gbinstaa.com/instagram-plus-apk/ whenever tried to access this website, is there any solution do you have found to fix this error?

best source: https://gbinstaa.com/aeroinsta-download
sunblis

Post by sunblis »

Dus als je op zoek bent naar de beste scheenbeschermers die het Scheenbeschermers kickboks zwart te bieden heeft, kies dan deze Signature Collection kickboksen scheenbeschermers. Maak je klaar om je kickbokstraining naar een hoger niveau te tillen met de ultieme kickboks scheenbeschermer.
https://www.yesfit.shop/nl/product-page ... kickboxing
opphawks

Post by opphawks »

SEOApp.io is an SEO application for agencies and individuals. Tracking your keyword data is an important piece of the SEO puzzle. Inside our dashboard you'll have access to keyword tracking and SEO automation.
https://seoapp.io/