ORBIT360 4K _ Authorization Error when trying to Share

ssminn

ORBIT360 4K _ Authorization Error when trying to Share

Post by ssminn »

Having Authorization Error when attempting to upload/share 360 videos on youtube. Below is the message I'm getting. Any suggestions.

Authorization Error

Error 400: invalid_request

You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure.

You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or more Google validation rules.
CS@KODAKPIXPRO

Re: ORBIT360 4K _ Authorization Error when trying to Share

Post by CS@KODAKPIXPRO »

You should be able to easily share your 360° videos on YouTube. Could you check your firmware on your KODAK PIXPRO ORBIT360 4K and let us know?

Are you using our free PIXPRO 360°software?
mrinconphoto

Post by mrinconphoto »

I am experiencing the issue as ssminn with the authorization error. I checked my firmware which is 1.4.0. There is an updated version available - 1.4.1. I have tried many times to install but my Orbit 360 4K will not recognize the new firmware version I copied to the firmware directory as demonstrated on the KODAKPIXPRO Youtube page or in the printed instructions.

I'd appreciate any ideas about how to update my firmware as it is preventing me from publishing any videos.

Thank you.
emmmy5426

Post by emmmy5426 »

The error message you're receiving indicates that the app you're using to upload/share your 360 videos on YouTube does not comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure. This could be due to several reasons, such as outdated code or insecure API usage.

To resolve this issue, here are a few things you can try:

Contact the app developer: Reach out to the developer of the app you're using to upload/share your 360 videos on YouTube. Let them know about the error message you're receiving and ask if they can update the app to comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy.

Check for updates: Make sure that the app you're using is up-to-date. Check for any available updates and install them if necessary. This may resolve the issue if the app has already been updated to comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy.

Use a different app: If the app you're currently using cannot be updated to comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy, consider using a different app to upload/share your 360 videos on YouTube.
goldsmith007

Post by goldsmith007 »

If you are getting an authorization error when trying to share content from your ORBIT360 4K camera, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

Check your internet connection: Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your connection is stable. A weak or unstable connection can cause authorization errors when trying to share content.

Verify your account credentials: Double-check that you are using the correct login credentials for the platform or service you are trying to share to. If you are not sure, try resetting your password to ensure that you have the correct credentials.

Update the ORBIT360 4K app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the ORBIT360 4K app installed on your device. Check the Google Play Store or the app's website for any available updates and install them if there are any.

Reauthorize the app: Try logging out of the ORBIT360 4K app and then logging back in to reauthorize it. This can help resolve any authorization conflicts or issues.

Contact the app developer or manufacturer: If none of the above solutions work, you can try contacting the app developer or the manufacturer of the ORBIT360 4K camera for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or solutions to help you resolve the problem.