AZ528 WI-FI CAMERA

oliverjames07207

AZ528 WI-FI CAMERA

Post by oliverjames07207 »

WI-FI CAMERA AZ528

Hello, I just bought the AZ528 this afternoon and I'm already confused. Having only used my phone camera previously, this is my first Wi-Fi-capable camera (and my first of this type). When I select the Wi-Fi icon, I receive the message "Setting pre-connected device for serial number:

It then gives you two options: change password or cancel.

After choosing cancel, I get a message that says to ensure stable connection, connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings, and ensure the password is correct. When I click next, it goes right back to the previous screen.

I am again taken back to the original message if I select the change password option. The box says, "If the password is refreshed, the Wi-Fi device needs to be configured with the new password.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any information about this issue. I have already received the camera. Are there any ideas you can suggest?
Reply me on https://testdepurete.info/
Thanks!
CC@KODAKPIXPRO

Re: AZ528 WI-FI CAMERA

Post by CC@KODAKPIXPRO »

We strongly suggest you choose the option to change the factory pre-set Wi-Fi password to something you will easily remember. This should solve the issue with you receiving the same message.

Please email or call our customer care team so they can walk through this with you. They are here to help you. Just email your contact information and preferred time so they can accommodate your schedule. (888) 978-0806 or customerservice@kodakpixpro.com
here433

Post by here433 »

With targeted followers, you can create more effective targeted marketing campaigns. By understanding your audience's demographics and interests, you can tailor your ads and promotional content to reach the right people at the right time. Visit here for more detail https://minishortner.com/how-to-buy-non ... followers/
Tomdanny

Post by Tomdanny »

The adaptable AZ528 Wi-Fi camera is made to take beautiful pictures and videos with ease. You can easily transfer your media to your smartphone or computer for immediate sharing and editing thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The camera is ideal for both novices and seasoned photographers because to its exceptional image quality and user-friendly UI. Its portable design promotes portability, making it a fantastic travel companion. The AZ528 Wi-Fi camera offers great performance in a small package, whether you're recording magnificent views or precious moments with loved <a href="https://wowdeals360.com/dubai/">ones.</a>
Tomdanny

Post by Tomdanny »

Tomdanny wrote:
The adaptable AZ528 Wi-Fi camera is made to take beautiful pictures and videos with ease. You can easily transfer your media to your smartphone or computer for immediate
sharing and editing thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The camera is ideal
for both novices and seasoned photographers because to its exceptional image quality
and user-friendly UI. Its portable design promotes portability, making it a fantastic
travel companion. The AZ528 Wi-Fi camera offers great performance in a small package,
whether you're recording magnificent views or precious moments with loved ones. https://wowdeals360.com/dubai/
Tomdanny

Post by Tomdanny »

The adaptable AZ528 Wi-Fi camera is made to take beautiful pictures and videos with ease. You can easily transfer your media to your smartphone or computer for immediate sharing and editing thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The camera is ideal for both novices and seasoned photographers because to its exceptional image quality and user-friendly UI. Its portable design promotes portability, making it a fantastic travel companion. The AZ528 Wi-Fi camera offers great performance in a small package, whether you're recording magnificent views or precious moments with loved ones. https://wowdeals360.com/dubai/
vladesch

Post by vladesch »

You should find this reply useful:

There are different versions of the firmware for the az528.
One of them lets you select between settings, station and AP mode when you select wifi.
The other (earlier version I think) goes straight into AP mode and waits for you to connect your phone to the camera. In this case the camera is acting the same as a wifi router. This is obviously the version that you have.

So what you need to do is connect to a wifi network (the camera) on your phone using the ssid and password that is shown. Then you can access the camera using the software available for either android or iphone.

This earlier version I think does not have "station" mode where you can connect the camera to your router. You can possibly fix this by installing a later version of the firmware for the camera, but I'm not sure that later versions of the firmware are necessarily compatible, so there is a risk of bricking your camera. (I expect they would work though)

You can see what version of the firmware you are currently running on in file options. (search for it in the manual. It is buried down a couple of layers). This is where you get the option to upgrade the firmware too.