AZ528 A problem with the Wi-Fi on the

olivertwist0404

AZ528 A problem with the Wi-Fi on the

Post by olivertwist0404 »

A problem with the Wi-Fi on the AZ528
My AZ528 just arrived this afternoon, and I'm already confused. My first WiFi-capable camera (and my first of this type, I usually use my phone camera). It says "Setting pre-connected device for serial number" when I select the Wi-Fi icon
Az528_ec0f is the SSID
WPA2 PSK: 1479PZES
Then it gives 2 options. Change password or cancel.
If I select cancel, then I get a message saying to ensure stable connection, connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings. And ensure the password is correct. When I hit next, it goes right back to the previous screen.
The Wi-Fi device needs to be updated with the new password if the password is refreshed. There are two options: No or Yes. Either option again takes me back to the original message.
I have searched for this issue and have found nothing. I’m already ready to return the camera. Any ideas?
Reply me on https://cartbrostraders.com/
Thanks.
CC@KODAKPIXPRO

Re: AZ528 A problem with the Wi-Fi on the

Post by CC@KODAKPIXPRO »

Hi, sorry you're having trouble with connecting your Wi-Fi on your new AZ528. Can we suggest you give us a call so we can walk you through the settings. We highly recommend changing the password from the pre-set factory serial number. Our number is (888) 978-0806.

If you prefer to email us your contact information and best time to call you - we will be happy to do so. customerservice@kodakpixpro.com Thanks so much for your post!