AZ528 Kodak greetings and tripod question

Lavictoire

AZ528 Kodak greetings and tripod question

Post by Lavictoire »

Hello folks! Pleased to join this community, I am glad there is a resource knowledgeable about this particular camera. I bought the AZ 528 recently and am trying to familiarize myself with everything as I am a novice. I already had two NP 40 batteries and a charger from a small video cam which I found are compatible when looking on Amazon for extra batteries.I couldn’t even find LB-060 online.Anyway, I want to get a tripod. WalMart has a $40 model ( onn 67 inch) that I might get. I see Kodak has a similar one in the same price range but with a remote (Kodak photo gear 62” Tripod.) I don’t understand the purpose of the remote as I think it uses the same app I downloaded to use with a phone or tablet as a remote.Is it for those who do not have a phone or tablet? Is the remote to allow you to use the phone as a camera on the tripod? Anyway, has anyone used either of these tripods?
jalsie33

Re: AZ528 Kodak greetings and tripod question

Post by jalsie33 »

Real Twitter followers who are genuinely interested in your niche or industry provide an engaged audience that is more likely to convert into loyal customers or supporters. These individuals have already shown an interest in topics related to what you offer, making them receptive to your messages and promotions. Engaging with this targeted audience allows for meaningful interactions that can lead to higher conversion rates. See more detail here https://ventsmagazine.co.uk/how-to-buy- ... followers/