AZ528

abdemark678

AZ528

Post by abdemark678 »

Hi there,
My AZ528 just arrived this afternoon, and I'm already confused. Wi-Fi cameras are not among my camera collection (let alone cameras of this type, I usually use my phone camera). As soon as I select the Wi-Fi icon, I receive the message "Setting pre-connected device for serial number"
Az528_ec0f is the SSID
WPA2 PSK: 1479PZES
Then it gives 2 options. Change password or cancel.
If I select cancel, then I get a message saying to ensure stable connection, connect to the camera in Wi-Fi settings. And ensure the password is correct. When I hit next, it goes right back to the previous screen.
The box that pops up when I select the change password option says "The Wi-Fi device will need to be reconfigured with the new password if the password is refreshed.". There are two options. Either option again takes me back to the original message.
There has been no resolution to this issue. The camera has already been returned. How do you feel about this?
If you would like to reply, please visit https://testclickspeed.com/
edis_

Re: AZ528

Post by edis_ »

1. Why wouldn't you use User manual?
2. From your description, AZ is acting as Wi-Fi access point with given name and access password - just like wireless printers do. One starts by connecting to this dedicated wireless network from the computer or phone, etc.
3. What is the point of returning camera, when user should be educated instead?