SP360 stick

annamolly86

SP360 stick

Post by annamolly86 »

Hi all! Looking to buy Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam with Explorer Accessory Pack on Amazon; I need it for a snowboarding trip. I know nothing about cameras. Is one camera enough to do a 360 video, or do I need two? And most importantly, what selfie stick will work with this set-up? I cannot find it on amazon as I do not understand attachment types. PLS help!
Hermina

Re: SP360 stick

Post by Hermina »

Hello there!

It's great to hear that you're planning a snowboarding trip and considering purchasing the Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam with Explorer Accessory Pack. To answer your questions, one camera is enough to capture a 360-degree video, but you'll need to use the included Explorer Accessory Pack to mount the camera properly.

As for the selfie stick, you'll need to make sure it's compatible with the camera's mounting system. The Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam uses a standard 1/4-inch screw mount, so you'll need to find a selfie stick with the same mounting type. A quick search on Amazon should yield several options.

When selecting a selfie stick, make sure it's sturdy and durable enough to handle the rugged conditions of snowboarding. Look for one with a non-slip grip and an adjustable length to get the perfect shot.

I hope this helps, and have a fantastic time on your snowboarding trip!
annamolly86

Post by annamolly86 »

Wow! Thank you so much!! This was helpful! I appreciate it a lot! Last question, does the camera come with a memory card, or do I need it separately? And how's the camera battery life? Do you recommend buying a spear for occasional shots? I am not planning to film all day—just a few runs.
Zombiecatchersapk

Post by Zombiecatchersapk »

The Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam is a single camera that can capture 360-degree video. You do not need two cameras to achieve this effect. However, if you want to capture a full 360-degree view, you will need to mount the camera on a tripod or other support and then use editing software to stitch the footage together into a 360-degree video.

As for selfie sticks, the Explorer Accessory Pack that comes with the camera includes a "selfie stick adapter" that should allow you to attach the camera to most standard selfie sticks. However, it's always a good idea to double-check the attachment types to make sure they are compatible before making a purchase. You may also want to look for selfie sticks that have a flexible arm or a swivel head to help you position the camera for the best angle. The Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam is a single camera that can capture 360-degree video. You do not need two cameras to achieve this effect. However, if you want to capture a full 360-degree view, you will need to mount the camera on a tripod or other support and then use editing software to stitch the footage together into a 360-degree video.

As for selfie sticks, the Explorer Accessory Pack that comes with the camera includes a "selfie stick adapter" that should allow you to attach the camera to most standard selfie sticks. However, it's always a good idea to double-check the attachment types to make sure they are compatible before making a purchase. You may also want to look for selfie sticks that have a flexible arm or a swivel head to help you position the camera for the best angle.https://zombiecatchersapk.com/zombie-catchers-ranks/
annamolly86

Post by annamolly86 »

Awesome! thank you!
Afaan

Post by Afaan »

Hi there!

The Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam is a great choice for your snowboarding trip! To answer your question, one camera is enough to shoot a 360-degree video. The camera is designed to capture a full panoramic view around it in a single shot. However, to achieve a complete 360-degree video, you may need to use editing software to stitch together multiple clips from different angles.

As for the selfie stick, it's essential to ensure compatibility between the accessory pack and the selfie stick you choose. You may want to look for a selfie stick with a universal 1/4-inch screw mount that can fit most cameras, including the Kodak PIXPRO SP360. This type of mount should work with the Explorer Accessory Pack as well.

Additionally, you may want to consider the length and stability of the selfie stick. A longer stick may allow you to capture a wider angle, but it can also be less stable, especially if you're snowboarding. A shorter stick may be easier to manage but might limit your view. https://apkbgmi.com/bgmi-mod-apk/
wesley123

is Kodak Pixpro SP360 camera good for photography

Post by wesley123 »

Hello friends Have you used a Kodak Pixpro SP360 camera for photography before? If so, please share your experience with the camera, including any notable features or limitations you encountered. i am planning to buy a camera for my new photography business website = https://apk4.in/ thanks.
goldsmith007

Post by goldsmith007 »

I'm not aware of any product called "SP360 STICK" made by a well-known company or brand. It's possible that it could be a product made by a lesser-known or local manufacturer, or it could be a product that has been discontinued or is no longer available in the market. Without additional information or context, it's difficult to provide a more specific answer.