AZ528 camera

salteood789

AZ528 camera

Post by salteood789 »

Dear Kodak Community,

I am writing to share my experience with the AZ528 camera and seek your insights on the issue I have faced with its Wi-Fi setup.

Upon receiving my AZ528 camera, I encountered difficulty setting up the Wi-Fi connection. Despite my attempts to configure the camera with the provided SSID (AZ528_ec0f) and WPA2 PSK (1479PZES), I was presented with a message that directed me to either change the password or cancel the setup.

After selecting the cancel option, I received a notification that advised me to ensure a stable connection and verify the password correctness. However, upon proceeding, I was directed back to the previous screen. Similarly, selecting the change password option did not lead to any resolution, as both options led me back to the original message.

Despite my best efforts, I was unable to overcome this issue and subsequently decided to return the camera.

As a Kodak Community member, I would appreciate your insights on this matter. Have you or others experienced similar issues with the AZ528 camera? What are your recommendations for resolving this issue?

Thank you for your time and attention If you need more info contact me through https://parentsqueries.com/identical-twins-height/ .

Sincerely,