AZ652 firmware upgrade

clumsylout

AZ652 firmware upgrade

Post by clumsylout »

Ok , having an issue with the latest update for my camera. In the past, I sequentially updated from 1.0.2 to version 1.0.5 without a problem.
When v 2.0.0 became available, I downloaded the zip file, formatted the SD card and extracted the update to the card. When I go to the firmware menu on the camera, it only shows the installed version (1.0.5), but no options for updating. The update file is in the root directory of the card, not a sub directory, so....... What am I doing wrong? Thanks, joe
thames54321

Re: AZ652 firmware upgrade

Post by thames54321 »

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, firmware updates for cameras, including the Kodak PIXPRO AZ652, are typically provided by the manufacturer on their official website. Firmware updates may include improvements to camera performance, bug fixes, and additional features.

https://duolingopromocodes.com/how-to-g ... -duolingo/
thames54321

Re: AZ652 firmware upgrade

Post by thames54321 »

Firmware upgrades for specific devices or products typically require manufacturer-specific instructions or tools. I don't have real-time access to information, and my knowledge is up to date only until January 2022. To upgrade the firmware for an "AZ652" device, you should follow the manufacturer's guidelines and use any provided firmware upgrade tools or software. Here are some general steps you can take:

Identify the Manufacturer: Determine the manufacturer of the AZ652 device, as firmware upgrade procedures can vary significantly between manufacturers.

Visit the Manufacturer's Website https://socialtricks.net/instagram-bio-space/: Go to the official website of the manufacturer. Look for a "Support" or "Downloads" section where they may provide firmware updates and instructions.

Find the Appropriate Firmware: Locate the correct firmware update file for your specific AZ652 device model. Download the firmware file to your computer.