- What Data Do We Process?
JK Imaging Ltd. USA offers you a wide range of services, which you can also use in various ways. Depending on whether you contact us online, by phone or otherwise and on which services you use, different data from different sources may come into play. Much of the data we process is provided by you when you use our services or contact us, for example when you register and provide your name or email address or address. We do, however, also receive technical device and access data which is automatically collected when you interact with our services. For example, we collect information on countries from which you contacted us. We also collect further data using our data analyses (e.g. within the framework of market research studies and customer evaluations). We may also receive data on you from third parties, for example for credit rating agencies and payment service providers.
When we talk about “your personal data”, we are referring to personal data. This includes all information which allows us to identify you straight away or by combining it with other information. Examples: Your name, your telephone number, order numbers or your email address. All information which cannot be used to identify you (even by combining it with other data) is classified as non-personal data. Non-personal data is also referred to as anonymous data. If we combine your personal data with anonymous data, all the data in this record counts as personal data. If we delete the personal data from a piece of information or a record on your person, the remaining data in this record no longer counts as personal data. This procedure is referred to as anonymisation.
- Profile data
Profile information is personal data which you share with us when registering for a customer account. Your profile data includes, for example:
Your first and last names
Your contact details
Demographic information such as your gender, age and place of residence
- Contact details
If you contact us, we collect your data. Depending on how you contact us (e.g. by phone or by email), your contact details may include your name, postal addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, user names and similar contact details.
- Shopping data
If you order something from store.mypixpro.com or any related JK Imaging Ltd. USA sites, we collect your shopping data. Depending on the type of purchase and processing status, shopping data may include the following information:
• Complete mailing address
• Phone number, email address, credit card number in connection with purchasing from our online store, etc.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer orders and/or registration
- Site Data
For purposes such as country based services, fraud prevention and website security, we also collect data on your device’s current location when you use our services. We achieve this by collect location data derived from your device’s IP address.
- Payment details
Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website is not received or stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use. JK Imaging Ltd. USA will not access that information at any time. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
- Sensitive Data
We do not process any of your sensitive personal data, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic data, or biometric data, without your explicit consent.
- DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM CHILDREN?
This website is not intended for children who are under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to or on the JK Imaging Ltd. USA websites. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information to us. If we determine that we have collected or received any information from any child under the age of 16, we will delete that information immediately. If either (1) a child under 16 has provided information to the website or (2) you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide additional information or to request the removal of the relevant information from our database.
- What Purpose do we use your data and what’s the data’s legal basis?
- Contract Fulfillment (performed by JK Imaging Ltd. Located in the United States of America)
- To fulfil your online or offline orders, your quotation or catalog requests or to provide you with any other related customer services
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies
Insofar as the purpose relates to the execution of a contract agreed with you or the provision of a service requested by you, the legal basis is California Consumer Privacy Act. In addition, we may use your personal data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests.
We will ask for your consent to do the following processes of your data:
- To sign you up and create an account on: kodakpixpro.com/shop
- We may send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To personalize your experience of our services by presenting products and offers tailored to you
Insofar as any processing requiring your consent, the legal basis is California Consumer Privacy Act, which is based on your consent. However, even if you agree to the processing mentioned above, you may still revoke your consent at any time.
- Legitimate Interest
Some processing of your data is based on legitimate interests for:
- Fraud monitoring and prevention, identity checks, audits, adherence to local strategic export controls surrounding transfer of technical data, accountancy related filings or security alerts in connection with your kodakpixpro.com/shop account
- Classification into various target and user groups within the framework of market research
- Findings on various target groups and their respective usage habits and shopping interests
- The production of findings on demography, interests, our user’s shopping and usage habits as well as the marketing on these findings within the framework of advertising services provided to third parties
- The early identification of trends in the areas of fashion and online shopping
- Findings as to how our services are used (usage analysis)
- The marketing of the above findings within the framework of advertising services for advertising customers
JK Imaging Ltd. USA’s legitimate interest in data processing derives from the relevant purposes and is, unless otherwise indicated, of a competitive and economic nature.
We process your data on the basis of balancing of interests to protect our legitimate interests. The processing of your data to prevent fraud occurs on the basis of California Consumer Privacy Act, based on our legitimate interest and that of other users in the identification and prevention of fraud and clarification of criminal offences. Otherwise, the processing for the purpose of fraud prevention is required by local legislation. As for the processing with the purpose of market research, the relevant purposes and is of a competitive and economic nature.
- Which data protection rights do you have?
You have the right to ask us:
- For access to and a copy of your data (in a common machine readable format, to the extent it is required by applicable law) but you must prove it’s your data in advance.
- For a copy of the personal information you provided to us and to provide it to you or send to a third party in a commonly used, machine readable format
- To update or correct your personal data in order to make it accurate
- To delete your personal data from our records in certain circumstances
- To restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
And you may also:
- Object to us processing your personal data in certain circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing).
- Withdraw your consent at any time, where we are using your personal data with your consent. This will not affect our use of your personal data prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
You can exercise any of your rights; in particular withdraw your consent, by contacting us at email@example.com. We may need to verify your identity in order to fulfill your request. When addressing us, please always provide your name, address and/or email address as well as information about your request.
- Please note that fulfilling some of the above-mentioned request may depend on the occurrence of circumstances provided in applicable law.
When you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to complain to a data protection authority, in particular data protection authority in the Member State of your habitual residence or place of work.
- Who is my data forwarded to?
- JK Imaging Ltd. USA only forwards your data if this is allowed by California Consumer Privacy Act. We work particularly closely with data hosting service providers for hosting our data. The hosting service providers may generally only process your data on our behalf under special conditions
- Data Transfer Outside of USA
- We may, at our discretion, also transfer your personal data to our third party service providers, who may be located in a country or area outside the area of the USA. Whenever JK Imaging Ltd. USA shares personal data originating in the USA with a third party which may or may not be a JK Imaging Ltd. USA entity outside the USA, we will do so on the basis of US standard contractual clauses or any other safeguards provided for in the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- When will my data be deleted?
- How does JK Imaging Ltd. USA protect my data?
We transmit your personal data securely using encryption. This applies to your online order(s) and your customer login information and credentials. We do this using the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer). We also use technical and organizational measures to secure our website, third party websites and services used and other systems against loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination by unauthorized persons.
- Changes to this Data Protection Declaration and points of Contact
We may update these policies from time to time to reflect changes to the website, websites, sub-domains and customer feedback. We encourage you to regularly review these policies outlined and provided on our JK Imaging Ltd. USA site to stay informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
- 10.What about cookies?