AZ528 WiFi

kamry234

AZ528 WiFi

Post by kamry234 »

Hello,
I just got an AZ528 camera, but I had no idea how to configure WiFi for it. Az528_ec0f is the SSID, while 1479PZES is the WPA2 PSK. The "Setting pre-connected device for serial number" alert appears when you click the Wi-Fi icon. Resetting or reversing the password is feasible. setting up WiFi If you want to leave the room, connect to the camera. There was no resolution, therefore the camera was sent back. Viewpoints? Click this link to visit https://spotibuzz.com/spotify-premium-ios-apk/.
TuffKitten

Re: AZ528 WiFi

Post by TuffKitten »

You have to download their PixPro app from Playstore to use it. I don't think it's true Wi-Fi transfer except through their app. That's rather disappointing as I bought the camera for eBay uploads.

Anyway, to set it up:

✓ Turn the little knob on the top to Wi-Fi;

✓ Go to the middle one, "Station" and it will start scanning for Wi-Fi.

✓ Choose the Wi-Fi that is on your phone, preferably 2.4 as 5.0 doesn't seem to work well with these devices.

✓ Put your WiFi password in.

✓ In your Android device click on the PixPro app and just start pushing things until your pictures show up.

I apologize for the rather crude instructions but I just got my new camera an 3½ hours ago so I'm miffed about what I'm doing but I see that nobody ever answers anything for anybody in here so I figured I'd at least reach out and give you some guidance.

I've called Kodak three times already as I didn't get a lens cap or lens cap holder. I don't think anybody works there.