ORBIT360 4K Compatibility Issue between my Website and Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR

kimkorton99

ORBIT360 4K Compatibility Issue between my Website and Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR

Post by kimkorton99 »

Greetings Kodak PIXPRO community,

I am encountering compatibility issues between my website and the Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR camera, and I am seeking assistance to resolve the problem. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you can provide.

Problem Details:

Incompatibility with Embedding: I am attempting to embed 360 VR content captured with the Kodak PIXPRO camera onto my website. However, I am facing difficulties in successfully integrating the content. The embedded content does not display correctly or fails to load altogether.

Playback Errors: When attempting to play the 360 VR content from my website, I am encountering playback errors. The content may freeze, lag, or fail to respond to user interactions properly. This issue adversely affects the overall user experience and hampers the intended functionality of the embedded 360 VR content.

Limited Compatibility with Web Browsers: I have noticed that the compatibility of the Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR content varies across different web browsers. The embedded content may not function as intended or fail to load altogether on certain browsers. Ensuring consistent compatibility across various browsers is crucial for the seamless user experience on my website.

Integration with Web Development Frameworks: I am utilizing specific web development frameworks or technologies on my website, such as HTML5, CSS, or JavaScript. However, I am experiencing challenges when integrating the Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR content within these frameworks. The content may not interact correctly with the existing website elements or fail to respond to user inputs.

Steps I've taken:

Reviewing Documentation: I have extensively reviewed the official documentation provided by Kodak PIXPRO regarding the integration of 360 VR content into websites. However, despite following the recommended procedures, I have been unable to resolve the compatibility issues.

Testing Different Embedding Methods: I have experimented with various embedding methods and configurations to ensure compatibility with the Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR content. Unfortunately, none of these attempts have yielded the desired results.

Browser Compatibility Testing: I have tested the embedded 360 VR content on different web browsers to identify any specific compatibility issues. However, the inconsistent behavior persists across multiple browsers.

I kindly request your guidance and expertise in resolving the compatibility issues between my website and the Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR camera. If you require any additional information or code snippets, please let me know.

Thank you for your support!

Here is the URL: https://myoutdoorstory.com/5-best-ice-fishing-boots/
Geoppince

Re: ORBIT360 4K Compatibility Issue between my Website and Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR

Post by Geoppince »

Certainly! To address the compatibility issue between your website and the Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR camera (ORBIT360 4K), start by checking the camera's output format, ensuring it's set to a compatible format like MP4. Verify that the video resolution and encoding settings match your website's requirements. Test your website as https://salarysurvey.pk/ on different web browsers to rule out browser-specific issues, and ensure your website's software is up to date. Check your video player and consider using a dedicated 360-degree video player or plugin. Test on various devices to ensure the problem isn't device-specific, and contact Kodak support if needed. If the issue persists, consult a web developer or IT professional with expertise in multimedia and web compatibility for further assistance.
Gringodrone

I need to now if your Doble PIXPRO 360 VR mount fix on my drone , thanks

Post by Gringodrone »

I need to know if your doble pixpro 360 cámara mount fit on my drone
oliveranthony

Re: ORBIT360 4K Compatibility Issue between my Website and Kodak PIXPRO 360 VR

Post by oliveranthony »

There appears to be a compatibility problem between my website and the Kodak PIXPRO camera, hindering seamless integration or functionality.

https://www.versatactical.com/