Previous Model AZ405 No Pictures Error

Avalon1

Previous Model AZ405 No Pictures Error

Post by Avalon1 »

I have a brand new AZ405 camera but it's not in the dropdown list. I've been having a major problem with it, I have taken a couple of pictures with it but it refuses to transfer the pictures to the memory card. When I go to transfer the pictures to the memory card an error message pops up that says "No Pictures" even though there is pictures on the camera hard drive and it shows up on the picture thumbnail menu. The first card I tried was SanDisk Ultra then thinking it was the memory card I got a SanDisk Extreme Pro card, it still refuses to transfer to any memory card and the "No Pictures" error pops up, the firmware is fully updated and file protection is off.

I plugged the camera into my PC and got the pictures but it's disappointing that the memory card slot doesn't seem to work. Has anyone had this problem with their camera? Is there some kind of fix?
jfgj00

Re: Previous Model AZ405 No Pictures Error

Post by jfgj00 »

Dealing with a "Previous Model AZ405 No Pictures Error" is a technical puzzle. It's like troubleshooting in a digital world where the right links can be the key to resolution. Ensuring correct links in your system might just be the missing piece to resolving this error and restoring the visual experience. https://sportedged.com/