AZ401 How do I check my router speed?

thames54321

AZ401 How do I check my router speed?

Post by thames54321 »

One of the most common questions that people have when it comes to their router is, "How do I check my router speed?" This is a valid question, as the speed of your router can have a huge impact on your internet connection and the quality of your online experience see here https://themalerealitycalculator.com/. Unfortunately, there is no single answer to this question, as different routers have different methods of measuring and displaying their speeds. However, there are a few basic steps that you can take to get an idea of how fast your router is performing.
cook_hashmi

Re: AZ401 How do I check my router speed?

Post by cook_hashmi »

There are different websites on which you can test your router's upload speed, download speed and jitter. It is better to check your router or internet speed on official website (https://tmspeedtests.com/).
celialowe2334

Re: AZ401 How do I check my router speed?

Post by celialowe2334 »

To check your router speed, you can follow these steps.
Ensure that your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) is connected to your router's network either via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.

Open a web browser on your device and enter the IP address of your router in the address bar. The IP address is usually printed on a label on the router itself or mentioned in the router's manual. Common router IP addresses are 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.

After entering the IP address in the browser's address bar, press Enter. This should take you to the login page of your router's settings. You may be prompted to enter a username and password. If you haven't changed them, the default login credentials are typically "admin" for both the username and password. However, consult your router's manual or documentation for the correct login details.